ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Cautious approach, page-34

1. G76
    875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    No confusion you're over thinking it...this is exploration StarPlus it happens all the time. They clearly state they are carrying out further assay tests on diorite samples as other resource of note has been identified. I am not from a mining background but just picture it, a precious metals boom how many samples you think labs have to manage logistically with transport and storage? Then from TNR's perspective on a macro business level identifying full resource is imperative for feasibility studies, investments and developments in the future...absolutely critical where the overall value for investors 'a person or organization that puts money into financial schemes, property, etc. with the expectation of achieving a profit.' is attractive enough to place funds to realize profit?? How hard is this to comprehend??

As I've stated before voice your opinion all you like you have every right, but don't talk rubbish when the facts have been outlined very clearly for you, or blatantly lie about current state of XAU when it's right there in front of you.

Wisdom is ensuring your investments are supported by macroeconomic and sector trends mate...if you were confident in your research you wouldn't be constantly trying to pick apart whispers of nothing in and around factual announcements.

I'd say DYOR but you seem to be quite adverse to this task.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 24592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6524915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.