88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

If IRR tells us to extract only (one bb), with our excellent...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    If IRR tells us to extract only (one bb), with our excellent flow rates, we suck out three billions too easy, there's a 30 year project, there's oil economy at a grand scale; we only need to hang on to these shares for 24 months to be millionaires. I cannot believe the price of oil is staying a today's level much longer, because it's economically not possible for those middle eastern oil producing countries, something has to give and quickly it must. By the time we are ready to extract oil at 88e in 2018, the price of oil would most likely be around $70 or close to or $100+ per barrel. At the moment there's only a few months of oil in surplus, lots of rigs are down and exploration spending is also down, it's not that easy to restart large complex projects in a hurry to bring oil demand to the market; that's what will cause oil price to spike at not too distant future. soon as everyone begin to understand this, the price of oil could enter into the price range it's never been before; this could surprise most people, as it always does. The Saudi's and other members of OPEC are "bleeding deficits", this cannot last much longer, most likely won't. For all long term holders, I say steady on your nerves, patience is the key in this business, the big $$$ is somewhere ahead of us. If our next hurdle is jumped without a fall, we make it all the way to nirvana on 88e

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $103.8K 51.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
257 302118436 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 572879131 205
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.