APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi FolksYou make a good point Roo. I understand that there are...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Hi Folks

You make a good point Roo. I understand that there are several companies - some of which have been circling for years - such as Bluescope and BHP who would be quite happy to let KRONOS fund their R&D with APG. They may well swoop as soon as the deal is concluded, because they are already intimately aware of APG technology. Of course, BHP has a fat slice of us already, but that wedge could become considerably bigger if Kloppers sees more value-add for his company in the utilisation of our multi-technologies. I suspect there may be others waiting in the wings, but have insufficient proof to write it here. My opinion is based on 13 years of close research and observation. The optimal result from my perspective would be an auction for APG from at least three competing multinationals.

It is sad - but not unexpected - to see holders bailing in the waiting room prior to 'delivery' of a bouncing baby company on the verge of great things. No doubt a recent APG grandfather may have some insights on the benefits of patience. I have written before on the rewards for 'patient money'. They can be handsome indeed!

Needless to say that MT is likely more impatient to get this matter settled than anybody...he has my enthusiastic support and confidence, despite several setbacks in the past. The guy simply refuses to give in....

Good luck to all and Keep the faith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.