HHR 7.69% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Whilst I appreciate @waaax200 has a negative view of HHR (and...

1. 6,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Whilst I appreciate @waaax200 has a negative view of HHR (and I’m certainly not immune to hearing a negative view when I feel it is valid), in this instance, I find it lacks substance.

Of course the quality of management must be assessed when investing in the market. But this is where I differ from waasx200’s view. I think Chris and his team have been exceptionally strong, operationally, meeting all their targets and doing exactly what they set out to do. In fact, if anything, they have been ahead of their own timeline.

What we can’t fault them for, though is 1) any delays in government approvals, as that is totally out of their hands nor 2) taking advantage of promoting independent research that publishes a higher target price than the current levels. This is certainly neither crooked nor underhand behaviour. It is simply showing investors what other credited analysts are saying.

Ultimately, investors must take responsibility for their own decisions and be brave enough to change those decisions if the share price doesn’t meet their expectations.

More often than not, it’s not the value of an asset that is questionable (that’s what in depth research should yield), but rather the timing of one’s own investment in a company. I’m sure we are all guilty of buying too early and the opportunity cost that brings with it, but so long as you are comfortable with the valuation when buying, then it just becomes a waiting game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $9.812K 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13072176 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5073083 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.