POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi Chamonix,I totally agree with you.If you look over the last...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    Hi Chamonix,
    I totally agree with you.
    If you look over the last few months there has been several positive indicators with Norlisk/Cawse that is in our favor.

1. Norlisk have not opened or show any indication of opening any of their Australian mines.
    2. If so the Orion incident made sure they will never find another contractor in this country again so they wouldn't be able to mine anyway.
    3. The fact that it has dragged out for so long and that the market has recovered shows that they still have no intention to start up again.
    4. The strength in the Aussie $ also adds to it. Norlisk complained that Australia was to expensive to work in. We paid our workers well for example.
    5. The longer they leave it the more expensive and difficult it is to re-open the plants. So for them to get the best price they will need to flog off sooner rather than later. Every day they leave it each plant is depreciating.

My gut feeling is that they wanted to wait 1 year.

The only major thing against us is the drop in the US$. They would have got better value 12 or 6 months ago.

Lets hope that board meeting discusses their Aussie assets. Should only take them 10mins to decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.018K 2.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306696 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25743318 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.