POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

cawse toy truck auction, page-8

1. 1,035 Posts.
    Hi Chamonix,

I think you will find that Orion was probably told that things would be put on hold for a few months which has now dragged on for a year and at the end of the day everyone has their breaking point.

Orion would have lost a fortune on Cawse as they purchased brand new equipment to be hardly used then sold at 1/20 their original cost ($100mil purchase). They would have held off for as long as possible on the sale but in the end probably had no choice but try and recoup some cash. Just like us they were left in limbo.

One thing is for sure, after that I don't think there will be a single mining contractor that will take a risk working for Norlisk again in this country. It is a small industry and Orion will make sure of that.

It won’t have any impact on Poseidon if they got full control over Cawse. Poseidon isn’t Norilsk and Orion know that.

If POS got the deal I hope they would approach Orion again for a new contract out of good faith.

Orion were the second victims after the initial workers at Cawse. I hope Poseidon are not the third!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $511 127.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 68719638 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18842012 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.