CAY 0.00% 8.3¢ canyon resources limited

CAY AGM VOTING - MANAGEMENT ENTITLEMENTS - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, page-16

1. 2,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115

In regards theCanyon Resources AGM on the 30/11/20 Perth WA.

I have read Loopy's statement and copied it as our message is the same and well done for doing this saved us the time.

After reading the proposed Resolutions and discussions with many othershareholders it is apparent that change is required and a message needs no MUSTbe sent to the board that this is not acceptable!! Below is a list of manyissues but not restricted to:

1. Many shareholders have expressed ANGER at the boardsblatant disregard of shareholders by not listening to their concerns.

2. Shareholders are ANGRY atthe, CURRENT share price.

3. Shareholders are ANGRY atanother CHEAP raising.

4. Shareholders are ANGRY atthe board, getting another EXTENSIVE amount of free Performance Based Shares,based on trivial milestones.

5. And now they want MORE - 1,500,000MILLION based again on more PATHETIC milestones.

The time to speak up is NOW! Itis time the board EARNT their Performance Shares!!

HOW??? My suggestion is by voting AGAINSTResolutions 7 - 16, therefore not giving management more cheap and freeshares.

They have let us down, again and again,however continue to try to fill their boots with CHEAP and FREE shares.

And they did not take pay cuts duringthe Covid19 Crisis like many other companies. All they did was defer payment!Now they want to be repaid those missed wages for lowering our share price, bybeing issued more shares at a rate of 10 cents per share.

Enough is enough!!!

Be heard by voting AGAINST Resolutions7 – 16 and send a strong message to the board thatenough is enough.

My votes will be exactly that and evenif the price has risen slightly in the last few days its all to late! The Boardthink we cannot see through the smoke screen off, if we chase the price up beforethe AGM it will be all good!

I would recommend we all copy and pastany of the messages about so all your followers see this. Also put up ontwitter, as the more we reach the easier this will be and the more electronicvotes the better as they will see the SH are voting!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $1.944K 23.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 76580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.