CAY 5.00% 8.4¢ canyon resources limited

Rational would insinuate a Technical approach and less Emotional...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Rational would insinuate a Technical approach and less Emotional approach.
    The difficult thing for many of us Investors is to seperate the "I'm pissed Off" appoach and document a detailled critique of the pro's and cons between 1- A Tier 1 Asset and then 2- Management of "Our Asset"
    As investors it is our Asset and Management dont seem to operating in our "Best Interest" more so acting in their own "Best Interest" IMOafter looking at this years AGM Resolutions.

They have had ample time to demostrate and build a good repore with us SHD'ers but have again only IMO they have arrogantly ignored and lacked substance in their required "Job" in reporting to us and keeping the MArket well informed..

EG- some PR would be good considering there has been SFA how about a drone flight across Minum Martap?
    James Durant does a wee little update via the News Letter but lets face it that lacks Market Substance, however it is greatly appreciated by me personally and others im sure.
    How about an ANN stating something re Off Takes, discussions, general on site or office on goings.
    Does Rick Smith still work with/for CAY?
    Has Tolga been up to anything re CAY?
    What has Phil Gallagher been up to how about an update from you Phil?
    How about a Market Response to all the disgruntled SHD"ers re "Why the BOD" deserve the new packages and how do you The BOD justify your claims for such extravagant bonuses given the appaulling results weve seen in 2.5 years with roughly 0.5 years left on the contract.
    Whats the plan or update re the extension of the Minum Martap Agreement?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS- a small task in reporting to us but they have chosen to say nothing really infact a recent ANN was just a regurgitated earlier ANN so that was pure BS IMO....
    PSS----- Im happilly and heavilly invested in CAY but not in Management anymore given SP has sufferred lets say a minimum of 50% crash.
    Dont know what those PIGS all think or have to say they seem pretty quiet im just speaking for myself and have been invested for over 2 years now......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.8¢ 8.1¢ $189.6K 2.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87892 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ 332627
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.