XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERSGeez, my swing week chart went down well!!As...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Geez, my swing week chart went down well!!

As most of you are aware. I sold my carefully selected portfolio of gem blue chips last Friday. Now of course, we have had a few chunky up moves.

I thought it would be less stressful with an empty share sack. But I don't...

Mula clarifies the butterflies..

'We are now entering a new DANGEROUS phase where BULLS and BEARS are sufferinging from extreme levels of IDENTITY CRISES!!!!' MULAMANIC

What we need is commitment now xjo'ers. We have that in our next Man of the day.

Some say that when he walks into a bar, women's eyes glaze and men's knees knock

AND that he uses double strength alcohol mouth wash becasue he loves the sting.

All we know is that he's called...

* * * Caylus the Mighty * * *

'I'm gonna risk 7% on a sizeable bet over the next 30 days. If the market hasn't broken through 1100 and careened off the cliff by then, I reckon there's good odds that the SPX will be closer to 1100 than 1200, in which case I'm gonna be infront.'CAYLUS

Wow Caylus, I can see why the women like you, but be warned, Caylus is a trained professional Trendsetters. Do NOT try this at home.

Now, onto something touchy

ADMISSION OF GUILT

XJO'ers, I was ashamed to tell you last Friday. But I feel - as we have confided and derided each other over a Southern Comfort of Fiddy in the Zoomba - that i can disclose now.

As we know from previous analysis, woman are better traders.

This is not only because we men are better liars and will tell women what they want to hear...so that we can get better sex...or in the case of Pisces - just any sex.

It is also proven to be true, as women follow the rules, whereas us ego driven hairy chest beaters think that we can invent them as we go along.

Last Friday - as I shamefacedly know you know. I made an emotional decision to sell.. Barnsty was appalled. Not even a day named after him would alleviate his disgust for my decision.

As some of you might also be aware, in a previous life (April XJO 5000) Chantelle Honeydew thought I was god, and asked me to build her a stock PF.

Geez, the grimaces and oooo's from you all are hitting me from the future as I write these words.

I did get her into RIO on a nice low of $81, followed by some WBC, BHP and CTX.

Well, as can be surmised, I was soon no longer 'the second coming' or the 3rd, 4th or 5th.

Bear with me Trendsetters. This may be the last time you may want to read me. My 75 favourites count will evaporate.

Before I sold my depleted PF on Friday, I call her, Honey Dew - thighs from heaven in the red dress.

I summoned my manliest voice and stated, ' Afternoon Chantelle, I see a big fall, I'm going to sell and I suggest you do the same', then she said...

'But you said the rule was not to sell on big down days'.

I then said, 'Tomorrow's going to be bigger doll face so get the hell out'.

She said 'You do what you want, I don't know why you want to buy and sell so much. I'm keeping mine.'

Now I did ask her nicely to sell hers yesterday and she did.

If I'd followed that rule too - as stated by me and followed by her - I could have gone to Paris AND dined in the Jules Verne in the Eiffel Tower with Thighs from Heaven on the extra cash I would have made.

Make me a big profit Little Bigg - Love Chantelle

PS Jacko, Dgoransson and Funky - thanks for your 'volume' explanations - Getting a lot out of them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.