XJO 0.08% 8,103.2 s&p/asx 200

Love it.Gaps up 2.5%, and people are calling "burnt shorts" and...

1. 1,471 Posts.
    Love it.

Gaps up 2.5%, and people are calling "burnt shorts" and "short covering rally of massive porportions" and "Shorting 1 of Caylus target 7%".

That is what makes the market.

However, I note this time the vocal chords of the bulls bottom picking are louder and stronger, while the bears are quietly picking their marks and entering shorts, trimming the higher beta bets as market gyrates back and forth.

This gives me more confidence that this market is going down the toilet.

No one in this forum would be making money on the long side, unless they bought in the depth of uncertainty sometime today, and had the guts to ride and hold out the economic news and the German vote (a complete dunce could have told you the latter was going to be a non-event.)

There was ever only going to be one result for the German vote. A negative vote would have sent markets tumbling 10% pre open. Anyone long into that is maniacal. Half of you guys didn't even know it already went through. Speaks volumes.

And if you bought after the Dow opened 2.5% you would certainly be down at the moment, staring at the loss growing, in which case it would be "Bottom pickers burnt", "long punting liquidation of massive porportions".

Nah. Short the bounce is the way to go. Got hit on my SPXs at 1175.

I'm bid 5450 for 1 lot DAX and 5080 for 1 lot Foot. I reckon I'll get done in 60 minutes.

Alot more of this to come before the real St. Martis Day arrives. And when it arrives I wanna be short a whole lot more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.