XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

Well, not dancing again...yet....... years ago it was with the...

1. 328 Posts.
    Well, not dancing again...yet...

.... years ago it was with the crazy Bears and now we get gored by a manic bull every few days (I think the medication regime is not working and still needs a lot of in-house care). The Spanish are now banning/closing down some of the killing rings of the bullfights (well, at least the bulls have a chance to stick it to the Matadors) and it seems to be a sign of the times. History goes out the door for the matters of a few, yet history of our "lettle problem" (in my best Mexican voice) is coming home to roast us.

I use to buy Blue Chips, do sell calls over my PF, have a good income roll in every 6 weeks and might get excised once every 7-8 trades. Times have changed so much. I thought with my time in the market that I was a full time trader but now, I can see I was just a mug that was lucky for the last 15 years or so. Still, I feel it was not luck that bailed me out of the market at the start of the year, getting excised on all my stocks (doing on the money sell calls) but this is now a traders market an the great day traders we have here on HC, you guys are certain good at what you do. I don't wear the right underwear for it. Tried DT a few years ago for 6 months an just went back to options. Roll with what you know....

Now...

"Too be gored or mauled"?

No, have not got the heart for it anymore and sitting on cash. The time will come to enter the ring but the mug trader now in me is telling me to go slowly, not to feed on stocks I have been eyeing off for the last 18 months until another round of serious fear pushes us down more an that high volume spike at the end of the flush out is confirmed. Yet even then, the long term sell call trader in me has changed so much, that holding a long term PF seems to maybe be a thing of the past.

Time to do some serious thinking guys or go back to a 9 to 5 day job? .... or just do what my Grandfather and Parents did; live within your means so you don't have to dance with the devil.

I think a generational change is coming to everyone's living habits...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.