WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Your absolutely right there!!I have recently spoken to the...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Your absolutely right there!!

I have recently spoken to the chairman. He didn't mention anything the market doesn't already know but what I have gathered we are now waiting on a joint venture committee to be formed as CAZ is now liable to pay cost of 49c in a dollar. CAZ is short of cash by the looks of things and by their latest announcement they are going to need a bucket load with their new acquisition. We now own 51% of this resource so we are in control. I also gathered we are just waiting on the formalisation of the JV by the mines and petroleum department. They are in receipt of all documents.

Winmar is not going to spend any more money until this committee is formed and established a forward works program outlining costs. I am very excited about Winmars prospects. IMO we are waiting on CAZ now. They are holding us up!!

Results of the latest's drilling is still on track to be released and a possible transfer from inferred to indicated is on the cards.

What I have gathered the two major players RIO and FMG are keeping a close eye on our results of the last drills. IMO once we have an indicated resource and a forward works plan has been establish we should move north very quickly.
    It was a pleasure talking to Albert and we both agree that location is everything in the Pilbara and we have prime position.

Good luck all and I'm holding long-term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.