CAZ 4.35% 2.2¢ cazaly resources limited

CAZ - Potential next WA1 with 7.1% Nb2O5 result, page-63

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    To make this a bit easier to understand, here is a bit of history.

The recent cap raise was predominantly around Sundown, where the plates were spinning and we had paid a lot of coin to get in. As the area had been impacted heavily by fires it was near on impossible to do proper due diligence, so (my guess) is that they took that on desktop review and ran the assays.

Sundown didnt show immediate "here is a picture of me lying next to a giant litium filled peg" visuals, but it isnt dead either, so more work is needed. Because of that, all the gamblers that were in the stock for Sundown ran away and the SP tanked straight after.

Remember this is a very low volume stock, when people walk away it tanks and then the directors and the people in here average down again.

All of the above was nothing to do with Carb Lake. Same time as all this was going on, a drill plan was ready for Carb Lake and Namibia, waiting on approvals.

"But Carb Lake doesnt have any results except something from the 1960's" - yes and no. But thats the point, If it did have results later in the game we wouldnt be buying it for 100k. There are significant results of airbornes and more airbornes here. . . there is also a stack of leeching and other stats at that link.

So all signs lead to this being a large and untested site with a lot of something in it.

Now the bad news.

To drill this, it's not like anywhere else. You need helicopter support and the ground needs to be frozen, you need agreement from the local people and you need a lot of good timing as those helicopters arent cheap. So thats why they are working to make the first drill the best drill (in my opinion).

It's a gamble, but one we already know has grade. Lets see what happens in August

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.573K 71.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98512 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.