CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

CAZ - Potential next WA1 with 7.1% Nb2O5 result, page-84

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    That would be true, and I would completely agree with you . . IF they werent regularly dropping their own money into the "lifestyle". Pretty sure when that director (Tezza G) put $300k of his own into shares last month he didnt do it just so the others can go sun themselves on the beach on his coin for a few months.

I think it is what it is. A slow moving, super cautious company sitting on several properties that have potential, waiting for the approvals and weather/timing to be right to get them off the ground.

Carb lake can only be drilled at certain times in the year, it's also expensive to drill given the location, so much better they do that correctly than burn cash to stay warm in Canada.

If Sundown had grade when they did the samples, we would be having a different conversation. Carb Lake and Namibia need approvals, Halls Creek is probably up for sale, Ashburton and co need a Farm in or JV as they are so big. That rando project in WA probs could do with a drill or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.638M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $3.591K 189.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.