CAZ 0.00% 1.8¢ cazaly resources limited

Cazaly 2024 Thread

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    I thought given the new org focus and the irons in the fire it may be a good idea to kick off a new thread.

The company is very different than it was at the start of 2022 and a lot has happened since then .

By the start of 2024, we can expect the next steps at Caeb Lake to be moving, as well as assay results from the James Bay lithium site.  these two alone are significant..

There is also the very large site at Ashburton, which, at some point in the year you would expect something to happen once the temperature and environment are ready to take the next steps.

There is a confirmed and feasible resource at Halls Creek for copper, waiting for Someone to either buy it or JV.  it's not like copper is going away as a global resource need..

Then there are the random joint ventures on the sidelines in various resources plus the African adventures that seem to be on hold waiting for approval.

I am patiently confident that this post won't age too badly and 2024 starts loudly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $180 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12800 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.