CAZ 0.00% 2.0¢ cazaly resources limited

cazaly seeks judicial review, page-46

1. 2,547 Posts.
    “No comment” – can anyone here argue with such pure logic.
    Great job, give that man an applause and hold that applause for the entire WA labor party. How long did it take you all to make that decision and clearly sell it to the public as to the reason why. I wonder how many taxpayers dollars went into that deliberation. And how many more.

I am also struggling to understand that defense. – no comment.
    Did anyone else think that justification was clear enough. He sold me, I seen that wink bowler. Don’t worry about a contract, hey do not even worry about the cheque, we will fix it up later, I know what you mean, I think you know what I mean.

I have witnessed a similar system and relationships used by drug dealers and their customers. They try it once, twice and that’s it their hooked. It must be the rush. A system built on trust (as if). Surely I can not be finding similarities. Which one is the drug dealer and which one is the customer.

If it is clearly in the public interest then let us know.

The reasoning behind bowler’s decision can not be that complicated or maybe it just is and as they say you just do not want to get involved with people like that.

This is a rort.

aussie joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.189K 409.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 312977 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 430408 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.