CBA 0.81% $126.94 commonwealth bank of australia.

What choice do they have though??? Welfare, like salaries, need...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    What choice do they have though??? Welfare, like salaries, need to be increased so that people can cope with the cost of living and social order is maintained. Absolutely shocking to see people just think welfare as something that doesn't need to be increased. Do you understand what would happen to crime rates when swathes of low income earners suddenly can't afford to eat? Yeah they'll be looking to do a bit of stabby stabby on the $400k earners.

You didn't even read any of my posts above - I said that the government needs to stop coddling people. I don't mind welfare getting increased, but what pisses me off is throwing money at the BROAD economy every time something awful happens. Oh no a recession! Let's spend $40BN on subs! Because we can defend ourselves against a country of nearly 2 billion anyway!

Oh no house prices are going down!!! Time to get rid of stamp duty and give people renovation credits. Golly gosh we can't have asset prices go down and welfare go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$126.94
Change
-1.040(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $212.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$127.79 $127.88 $126.77 $256.4M 2.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3734 $126.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$127.00 3247 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.