OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

I agree, they are here to stay but do you really think that the...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I agree, they are here to stay but do you really think that the banks don't have what it takes to set up their own bnpl services to take down the small time players? $10b in profit last year says they can do what they want when they want. It comes down to 'if' they want to. They are not worried about the sort of small time revenue being generated by the likes of IOU in comparison to their current market takings.....at the moment. Don't be surprised what you find the banks doing in the not to distant future, they haven't survived this long because they are nice guys or can't adapt to a changing environment. IOU has done well, and well don't to all who got in early but I don't see it making the returns for SH's that it has previously done or reaching the highs in SP being claimed. I hope it does for your holdings but I just can't see it going in leaps and bounds until a sizeable market is secured or a one off not thought about product or solution is found. There is just too much competition coming imo. Today's consumer has the flexibility of the smart phone and the multitude of apps which it provides meaning they can have multiple service providers at the touch of an icon who can provide the same service. Take a look at your phone and see how many shopping apps you have or how many games you have or how many search engines you could use to understand what I mean. This is why there will be continued growth in the number of IOU type providers and this will limit market share for each of those. IOU has had its run of multi bags, it's the new players who will provide bigger short term returns with the added benefit of learning from others mistakes to make a better product. Well done again IOU holders, still some money to be made in the medium term is my feeling. I was a holder but see opportunities elsewhere which have bag returns in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $129.9K 32.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 11560113 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8161613 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.