CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Clearly all parties know that CNP is suffering as a result of...

1. 119 Posts.
    Clearly all parties know that CNP is suffering as a result of the global credit crunch , a slowing global economy , and poor timing in its launch to be a global shopping centre owner.

On the positive they have had a long history in getting it right in Australia doing very well in increasing the return on shopping centres it owns here and has fed the banks solid returns in that time.

CNP as I understand has not missede its interest commitments to the lead bank the CBA , has looked to reduce its debt by selling assets at a reasonable value, has been very open in its dealings and now is the time for the banks to show they are a supporter of business in this country by supporting one of their largest clients through tougher times.

Given the time , cnp will reduce debt , save CBA and other bankers writeoffs should they foreclose them , and in the longer term continue to deliver banks solid income as the economy cycle moves forward at some time inthe future again.

Should they elect to foreclose all commercial business in the future should be m indful which bank supports business and which bank does not.

CBA have an opportunity as a previuosly governement owned business to support the country in this instance , should they decide not to I hope peoples memories are long when they deposit their cash, take out their mortgage , set up their business loans what CBA do to you when you struggle for a period.

This instance will tell all what cba do , I hope they join the 22 banks and show they would support you ,if they are the one that sends you to the cleaners .....never forget that and move away as next time it might be you they are telling sorry mate, I know your assetsare worth xx but we are selling you up, and the price we get in a fire sale is all that comes off your debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.