GTM greentech minerals ltd - tba

Hotnickel GTM is currently capitalised at around $58 million...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 188 Posts.
    Hotnickel
    GTM is currently capitalised at around $58 million with issued capital of just over 900,000 shares. At present it has reserves of 150,000 ounces of Gold at its Chariot Mine but this is open at depth and to the West and extention drilling has recently been carried out and results will probably be announced next week. GTM owns its own treatment plant at Tennant Creek. It has recently encountered very good intersections at Black Snake, Golden Kangaroo, Susan and North Malbec and has carried out Deep drilling at Malbec West the results of which may even be known next week.It has a claim to some 350,000 ounces of gold at Noble's Nob and this matter is presently the subject of Court proceedings.If further sustantial reserves are added to the present reserves and especilly if GTM is successful in the Court proceedings there is considerable scope for appreciation in the share price. In the last 2 years GTM has had a high of 11.5 c but the sp has fallen mainly due to selling on the part of CBA. Hopefully the selling wil shortly be concluded removing downward pressure on price. These opinions are my own and obviously you should do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.