GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

cba lowers holding in gtp, page-11

1. 3,795 Posts.
    re: cba lowered holding in gtp

Alpha .....

I am coservative by nature ... however let me predict this .. on the critera we set for the Flowerdrum I would anticipate two lunches this year . Matter of fact no matter what happens with Global " situations " I would be extremely dissapointed if it were only one lunch .

There is so much happening .. you know I just got back from Albany .. and seriously things are looking more than good.So many aspects of the business have improved.

And now with far more focus on what is actually being sold .... for you and I alpha .... its a case of "watch this spcae " .

On the property note ..... I believe there will be a slowing .. as one would expect .. we are still doing well however ..we won " estate of the year in Victoria " so that counts for a lot .Board development acres are hard to buy .. as profits have flowed to developers .General lisings will still do fine .. appartments ..well not for me to be honest.

Mornington penninsula is still very strong ... hope all is well Alpha .... just keep the "flowerdrums " phone number handy .....

molonski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.