CBA 0.05% $127.68 commonwealth bank of australia.

G'day all, Today CBA has followed on down ( now $36.70 ) and the...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    G'day all,

Today CBA has followed on down ( now $36.70 ) and the PUT play has been a great trade. Today is a good day to take PROFITS and switch over to start looking at the CALLS for a quick bounce up next week. We could have a day or 2 further down, but it's a good time to start looking at the calls.

Put warrants, CBAWMP at 46/47 cents up from 30 cent low....CBAWZR 59.5/60 cents also any shorts or CFD play, take profit...even if it goes another day down on Monday/Tuesday...lets not be greedy. We can make money again on the new trade of the CALL play next week.

I will post a new post regarding which CALLS to look at and which day will be the best to enter. Today i am ALERTING posters to get ready and pay attention to the falls and the MARKET DEPTH to see how the Sellers and Buyers fight it out. CBA 4 days down now.

Pay attention to BHP as it has gapped down again.
    So lets look at CBA and BHP as new CALL play for the next coming days next week.
    With BHP,we have the 1st GAP, then a continuation gap, another continuation gap ( maybe 3 of them )and eventually we get an EXHAUSTION GAP. So pay close attention for the entry pioint.

I LOVE THESE BIG DOWN DAYS THEY CREATE GREAT CALL PLAYS.The faster/further they fall the more likely they will jump back up.....and they do.!

Get ready for some nice CALL plays next week....for a quick in and out over a 2 to 5 day period.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$127.68
Change
-0.070(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$128.00 $128.25 $125.90 $864.0M 7.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1520 $127.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$127.68 52 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.