CBA 0.05% $127.68 commonwealth bank of australia.

Once again guys, thank you for the support and comments. CYMON,...

1. 1,015 Posts.

Once again guys, thank you for the support and comments.

CYMON, watch for my posts, add me to fav. and that way you can catch my posts in the future.

Thanks for the comment..."It's refreshing to see someone actually making calls with a solid understanding rather than unsubstantiated ramping one way or the other."

This is what i do...make the actual call with 1 to 2 days notice to give posters a chance to enter the trade.Those who catch on and act will make money from my calls at least 80% of the time.BOTTOM LINE IS,WE ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY....not to show how fancy our programs we use are etc..

No offence to them, it is good in a way, BUT too many posters waste time putting up graphs, saying this might happen or that might do this or this stock has a wedge or a Doji star...etc..etc...etc....instead of focusing on ACTUALLY trading and making MONEY.

Graphs are great, i could NOT trade without them, but once you see a formation or a potential move coming..they need to act and pay attention to MARKET DEPTH at the time.Posting charts with arrows showing that this or that could happen is not actually PREDICTING WHAT WILL HAPPEN, AND WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN AND ACTING ON THE TRADE.

They need to focus more on Market Depth and movements on a stock over the last 3 to 5 days.Understand the direction it is heading and to get ready to pounce on the trade either way a call or a put.

My style is DAY TRADING...actually WEEKLY trading is a better term....i analyze certain stocks, wait for a run up or down and then prepare my entry point.
    I mainly focus on the Bank stocks,+ BHP, RIO, WPL, STO, NCM, LGL, CSL and a couple of others. They ALL carry great warrants and the best part is THEY WILL ALWAYS MOVE UP OR DOWN ON A WEEKLY BASIS.....my 2 to 5 day in and out strategy.

They are GUARANTEED TO MOVE, NOT LIKE MANY SPECULATIVE STOCKS etc....which can sit stagnet for weeks, just doing nothing but moving 2 or 3 cents.....WOW..!!!

I assume MOST posters are here to trade and make money...not just to post comments and read etc...

MONEY IS MADE ON STOCKS THAT MOVE.....VOLATILITY IS GREAT...IT CREATES OPPORTUNITIES.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$127.68
Change
-0.070(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$128.00 $128.25 $125.90 $864.0M 7.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1520 $127.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$127.68 52 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.