CBA 1.50% $143.47 commonwealth bank of australia.

And you would have us believe that your approach is one of...

1. 6,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2951
    And you would have us believe that your approach is one of public service and justice. I think not. That is a thin veil for your very own self interest. Which anyone can easily see through.

Perhaps if you get off your nauseatingly high horse then you are better able to see the forest from the trees. 'It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. - Adam Smith" is my perspective here. Not the one in your post. That is true for you and the CBA CEO's past and present which you so sorely want everyone to take up "torches and pitchforks" against.

Please continue with your crusade. But for just a bit of fact CBA has now spent a mind blowing $3.974 billion in remediation. Justice is now served to the masses. To have done that and still have a fundamentally sound balance sheet today, speaks of how good an investment CBA is. I wish you all the luck with this endeavour. Who knows your crusade may line my pockets with more remediation cash.

Last edited by Exised: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$143.47
Change
2.120(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $240.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$141.78 $144.25 $141.40 $377.1M 2.666M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $143.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$143.50 2620 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.