CBA 1.28% $134.21 commonwealth bank of australia.

CBA TA update, page-956

1. 6,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2935
    I took it off. Trade screenshot revealed way too much about myself that you could probably figure out who I was to those who have access to Commsec and/or ASX systems. You can't bee too careful these days. Anyway, here is the post minus the revealing screenshots....

I will be the first to admit that I do not have a crystal ball. You should absolutely run away from those that claim they know what the future holds. I get what you are saying. Technically CBA will need a good consolidation here to form a good base for the next run up. I sold some CBA in May Post #:74088232, holdings in excess of my cornerstone parcel of 4,200 units currently, I thought a consolidation in June was very likely. That has not eventuated instead it has gone for another run towards $128.68... So my usual capital preservation technique has not worked this time around on CBA. Point is you can never tell the future all you can do is have enough $$ to buy more in case an opportunity presents itself.

- I did the same on my cornerstone BHP, FMG, RIO, S32, CKF and MP1. Those have consolidated to good base since selling some in May and going away. Correct decision
    - I did not sell any units of EVN and NST looking at where the gold price is. Perhaps I should have looking at the pullback on those two gold miners in June. Incorrect decision.
    - I did not sell any of my MQG as fundamentally that was still very much undervalued May. That turned out to be the right decision as it is now over $200 again.

Again, you can never tell the future. All you can do, is do your best to manage your portfolio Or just own good stocks long term 3+ years and you will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$134.21
Change
1.690(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $224.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$134.50 $134.59 $132.71 $227.6M 1.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 41749 $134.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$134.23 1060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.