NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

cba, page-2

1. 3,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think CBA will upgrade that valuation very soon as will SC (see below).
    SCS have upgraded valuation to 74c on the 26th November and I fully expect a further upgrade when the pending announcement re crux is released very soon imo. Note this is not shown on the Nexus site atm.

Nexus Energy (NXS); Buy, $0.74 TP
    NXS and Shell announce a win-win deal on Crux. NXS can now proceed with the
    final feasibility and funding work on the project as well as selling some equity to a
    partner. Shell can book the Crux gas reserves and therefore commit to their important
    Prelude FLNG project. Clarity of Cruxs future puts them on the corporate radar; where
    they have the ability to sell up to 85% of the liquid stripping project. At the companys
    AGM held in Melbourne yesterday MD Richard Cottee said several companies were
    doing due diligence on the project and that Nexus was keen, but not desperate, to sell
    down its 85 per cent stake in Crux to somewhere between 40- 70% if the price was
    right. Removing the uncertainties over Crux we have increased our valuation to
    $0.74/share, at a MCAP of <$500m we regard NXS as undervalued. Reiterate our
    buy.

With significant upward pressure on energy prices, immanent news on Crux and Richard Cottee (this guy is impressive and highly intelligent) drive things now I would say NXS is looking very good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.