CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

cbd chart in positive teritory., page-12

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Andrix.

About fundamentals research, well I think that many people do the same as me. I get as much information on the company and industry as possible, and look at other factors like how it fits with government policy, what is rest of the world doing in this field. All this, given limited time availible due to my other committements might not be as thorough as I would like, but I try.

With CBD, I was first alerted about this company in the Criterion article in The Australian. Tim Borham mentioned CBD as a speculative buy after CBD aquired eco-Kinetics.
    I do not think he refered to it again, at least not to my knowelege.

I liked what I read and since alternatre energy, wind solar and other ways of extracting natural energy was always favorite of mine, theory and bit of practice with solar panels on remote farm, I decided to investigate furter.

Company's web site gave a good history and a bit of forcast. I found some brokers and investment tipsters recommending the company as a growth potencial. I Googled and Yahooed.

Governments of the day, were all suportive, all sorts of schemes were put in plays to encourage solar industry.
    Instalation subsidies, feed tarifs, all positive.

So I bought stock and kept adding as funds became availible.

I must confess that I was unaware that convertible notes about to expire were largely held by Huntar Hall and potential implications from that.
    It is now behind us and absorbed by the market IMO.

I still think we are looking at a great growth story, unfolding, especially with tendering for work abroad as well as in Oz, Strategic partnerships, novel approach to dealing with shortages of component speaks of smart management thinking lateraly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.