CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CBD Expo France 2021,, page-38

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    At €15 dont think so, only best goes to export poor Quality stays in house

25 years in the fruit game exporting around the world only the best Australian fruits are sent out

And I can say with very loud voice most Australian have never even seen this fruits on their Kitchen table

Just ask Qantas their chefs yes we had their contract for over 10 years that s 25 years ago it was worth $500.000 a week then
    yes that s right a lot of inter nation flights each day mean a lot of meals ( 3 samples only 400kg of fresh tomatoes each day we not mention
    California strawberries 100 boxes a day 7 days a week 365 days yes only the best last but not least Green Hayward Italian kiwi Italy is the European market leader. we do not even see this sold here just export Qantas buys 150 trays a day 25 years ago

Now the cost of living has gone up in a big way in Australia I believe in the 10 top in the world
    Same contract today could worth $2m each week all more

Just ask Italy Riccadonna Spumante sold here for €3 a bottle you can not even find this here any more

I believe 65 % goes to Australia export rest goes around the world sold around $15 to $20 a bottle
    €10 to €12 a bottle

list goes on and on

zess cheers mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.