CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

cbd invests in westinghouse solar, page-15

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Andrix,

When I state that the company account dont reflect it, what I am saying is that the earnings are not reflective of a high growth business making super profits. What has attracted me to CBD is the China potential. Which if they pull it off, will see CBD make super profits. The announcement of the funds management business obn behalf of a large Chinese interest has the potential for CBD to make net profit each year of their entire market cap today....this is what I consider super profits.

JV development target of $6B over the next 8 years....=super profits. CBD earnings will be .5% of assets= super profits.

CBD's intention to building a $220m facility in Taralga, with construction expected to begin in Feb. Exciting but a long way to go to get to $6B in assets.

I recently shifted my business plan towards the Chinese market in an effort to capture some of the massive capital they have available...and the huge population they need to feed and produce energy for.

In the second week of December, I had a meeting with a delagation of 18 from Shanxi Province, which has a population of 36m people. I met with the head and several members of their chamber of commerce, as well as the heads of some of their largest industries. If you google Shanxi Province and Solar power, you will find the area to be the home to some of the largest solar facilities in the world...they are a hub for technology and manufacture of the solar industry.....very advance for an area many consider a backwater. I visited the area 10 years ago, and found it very backward....but today the progress has been unbelievable...they really are leading the world on many fronts.

In 2012, the company expects 50% of earnings to come from international projects, which is a good thing....but I want to see proof that this is achievable.

CBD may well be on the verge of making all their grand plans reality. It is clear they are aiming to build a truely integrated energy business......and if they do this stock will become an ASX stock market darling, of that I am sure. Then buying in even at 20c, will be nothing as we see the SP go into the many $$$ in value.

In the mean time they will need more capital imo and this will in the short term further dilute current shareholders....which may well provide me with my entry point.

Kiril.

Watching closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.