CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

That's one of the best news. Though thread is little old but I...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    That's one of the best news. Though thread is little old but I never heard before that CBD oil is helpful against autism. I Googled and found that CBD oil has approved as a safe option the UK and many other European countries as a safe treatment for autistic kids. However, it is essential to understand that CBD oils should be zero or at least the lowest THC levels. Even my doctor recommended me to use zero-THC CBD oils to treat pains. Yes, I am suffering because of muscular and joint paints from many months, but CBD oil is giving some relief.

Again, THC shouldn't exist in your dose, and it is also better to start with low potency dosage. Otherwise, you will feel high. I would also recommend patients of autistic kids that don't use CBD oil without prescription of your kid's doctor. Moreover, I noticed that many celebs are even using CBD oils and its products and claiming their benefits in public. I have only one question in mind, either CBD oils are less harmful as compared to pain killers like Aspirin and Ibroufen or not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.