CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

One of the Brokers at the AGM mentioned the Board was going...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    One of the Brokers at the AGM mentioned the Board was going overseas virtually the next week after the meeting
    but as I hadn't seen an annnouncement on this or a copy of the presentation they would be doing so I didn't think they actually did go but apparently they are there now in Europe talking to groups of reps from the big pharmas.

I rang the Broker to see what they thought of the way the news was presented & their whole team is appalled & are going to let the board know when they return next week (two come back this Wed & Stephen Jones next Monday)
    Don't expect any more news until the board returns then.

One thing we discussed was the prior great results were intravenious & this trial was subcutaneous & they lowered the dose as a test to see if they could get away with using less (because if it worked of course it saves lots of money in the future) but is obvious now for this method they need to increase it instead so will trial it again at a higher dose rate.

This was just a dosing amount experiment & will not deter the pharma companies from making an offer because they have been following it & understand what the company was trying to do. Who knows - they may have even suggested it to CBIO?

Anyway, it is a short term setback here & not in any way a failure but clarification from the company next week would be a good step!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.