CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

As one of 10 share holders who helped with start up finance for...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    As one of 10 share holders who helped with start up finance for CBIO before the the 1st inital public offering back in 2001 I would like to offer my views.It has taken research scientis DR Halle Morton 25 plus years and then at a later date joined by Dr Alice Cavanagh to finally discover what caused EFP (early pregnancy factor).Pharmas have spent untold hundreds of millions of dollars to research the cause of this and have failed.The protein identified as CPN 10 causes the foetus not be be rejected as a foreign body and also women with auto immune diaeses -remission.I knew a young woman in her early 20's who contracted MS and fell pregnant 12 months later-her symptons disappeared during pregnancy.I have heard form other share holders who have known patients enrolled with the Aust and NZ 75 patient trial and the results have been "Stunning"I expect the same results from the European trial.CBIO is updated on a regular basis with blinded results from Europe.They already know the unblinded results for the Aust and NZ trials and have stated at one of their share holder meetings that these will not be revealed until all the trial data is processed. As there are three Non Exc board members with links to Novo -they also would know the status quo.and other Pharmas are kept updated as well.Current market valuations are based on a 5% market penetration--try 95%.Why would any one take a drug that was only effective in 60-70% of patients that totally block the immune system and causes serious side effects such as cancer etc and labled by Drug agencies such as FDA as Black
    Box Drugs.As far as I am aware the only main side effect with EXTOL is needle stick injury-this would also apply to the other drugs on the market.The only concern to CBIO was not the product but raising capital-this is no longer a conern.There is excitement out there but the party has not even commenced.To those who think
    $1.50 is realistic price do not know the sigfinance of nearly 30yrs of research.Although not fully understood XTOLL could well be the Holy Grail of the auto immune system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.