CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Hi Guys,We too invested startup money in CBIO at that first...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Guys,

We too invested startup money in CBIO at that first meeting back in 2001 & also attended the AGM a few years later when they announced they had exciting results coming in from their trials & thought that the company could be worth $2 Billion stating to all that they wouldn't be selling it for anything less than $10 share & would keep a royalty stream & the 30 million share register very tight.
    We then put everything from our Super Fund in it at the current price of $3 share as it was supposed to happen within a few months. I posted on HC back then about the dream AGM we had attended!

Anyway...we have followed the trials results as they progressed & raised more money at $5 & $6 share & even though I've been trading the market for 10 years now I wasn't keen on them listing at all as felt the ASX would savage them which it did & was worried a Big Pharma may use the market price to not offer as high as they should but then again look at RIV being offered $15 share by BHP so it happens!

The board has assured me many times they will not undersell the company especially with 20 years of work going into it & as drugs are worth Billions so here is hoping for a mega deal in the short term future with a royalty stream would be nice too! Hang on tight!

Best of luck to all holders. Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.