CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

i think we all need to take a few steps back and look at the...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    i think we all need to take a few steps back and look at the bigger picture.

will ctp retain 80%?....No way.

will ctp farmout another 20%, 40% or 60%?....of course they will but what is the figure.

what will ctp earn for their farmout?....will ctp earn free carry to BFS....will ctp earn a reduced share (greater than the farmout %) of the exploration costs?....will ctp earn $x?

i strongly believe that ctp will only make a placement equal to 10-20% of the issued capital prior to the end of the wet season and this could form part of a farmout agreement with a 3RD company.

do i want BG to become operator?....No way in hell. at least not yet.

JH will need to establish ASAP what BG's intentions are re exploration and development.

the last thing we need is for BG to sit on their hands and slow down the exploration effort with the intention of hanging ctp out to dry. too many companies buy an asset only to sit on it because it doesnt fit into their near or medium term schedule.

I certainly dont want BG to become operator....at least not until their intentions and comittment are known and guaranteed.

will we see massive dilution?....NO....there is really no need for it but it because of the aces in JH's sleeve but sometimes the first thought that comes to mind that is the spooky one and the one that never becomes reality.

its a chess game so let JH play and see what unfolds.

one thing is certain, it will be an interesting few months.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $21.28K 401.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 481000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 45135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.