CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Fair points. The difficulty is that it's not like CBR have lost...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Fair points. The difficulty is that it's not like CBR have lost customers or their product isn't in demand. The semiconductor shortage cut GT500 production, and pushed back (by nearly 2 years) production of the new Corvette Z06. These were the two volume contracts and both hit hard by factors outside of CBR's control. Add to that the Covid shutdown in Italy for Ferrari and it's hardly surprising 2020 & 2021 didn't go to plan. CBR couldn't have IPOed at a worst time.

The recent share price slump sucks and makes no sense to me; it's not as if CBR have made any negative announcements that explain it. I think for many, including the instos, this was a hugely speculative buy in the first place. So when the share price went down, they want to bail. As bbbear1 said, the megaline is fully funded and that will bring the volume and revenue later in the year.

I too am in the red, but I have stocked up at these prices. I don't see what the management team could do differently as they are bound by NDAs on all new contracts. The announcements will come, there are many new contracts in detailed design and engineering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.