CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

All hypothetical, as the company should never have been floated...

1. 13,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7279
    All hypothetical, as the company should never have been floated in the first place. Was initially set up to explore and evaluate carbon fibre products and ventures, hence government and council grants were allotted.
    Management thought differently and went chasing the carbon wheel market. How in the hell was that ever going to be viable with Aussie production costs verses offshore? All other automotive manufacturing had recently either closed down or shifted offshore.

Carbon fibre products is massive in the marine industry but hardly anything gets manufactured here unfortunately. Just too cost prohibited.

So anyone that can keep a straight face and say that they are happy with their investment here and think it has a bright future is playing with you.

Shift it offshore and start again is all I'd say but management will milk this for as long as they can.

Anyway, you all need to do what you think is best based off your own beliefs and I sincerely hope it works out. Nothing worse than bad investments, I've had many.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.