IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

ToggsMD's don't have such a lot to do with their time these days...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Toggs

MD's don't have such a lot to do with their time these days and maybe they should all be logged onto Hot Copper, correcting gross innacuracies, misinformation of malicious intent, or simply those mutterings representing gross stupidity....LOL

Then again in Chris Cairns's case I reckon he should concentrate on doing what he does best, and that is to explore for gold.

Mind you, his clarifications for genuine Hot Copperites were well received as this was the very place that ill informed comments, from those who should have known better, flourished seemingly out of control.

I for one was grateful that the appropriate cold water treatment was expertly applied, and like Lord Spesh, have no issue at all with the way the situation was handled.

A public announcement on such a ludicrous issue would have been a waste of ASX air time, and to indirectly suggest that one should have been forthcoming is equally ludicrous IMHO.

The sad thing to my mind, is that the 'refractory' nonsense detracted from another very promising announcement.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.