CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

CC Jumps on upgarde - The Australian, page-4

1. 3,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Still along way to go. CCL needs to get its act together. The company has the products but may not yet have the mindset and the staff! I like the plan, invest in the products. Dairy, fruit, water and Tea. (Push the products kill the opposition. You sell they do not. )

Why you may ask? ccl needs to get the act right. Been doing some research at point of sale, boots on the ground. Inner Melbourne , visited what I call tuck shops, independent fast food eateries. Most are well stock with coke cola products. But no fruze tea lack of flavoured water and those stocking Kerri, to be found on the bottom shelve.
    Anyone seen the Canadian dry Ad. on telly very good I think it even won an award. Again visited an independent bottle shop in inner city area. Full of craft brands beers, wines, sprits(ccl ones). Could not find the CC dry, asked the shop assistant he went out back and found one for me.
    Not good TV ads and no shop display , very sloppy work. Where is the product manager? get out of the office be hungry for success.
    In light of these issues, need to tough at the coal face, commercial issues .appears to be the major problem today before the turn around sets in. If not, next support level is below $7 on the chart.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.