IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Hi Guys.There are some excellent points being made here and on...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Guys.

There are some excellent points being made here and on the other threads, and succesful projects are as much about the people involved, as they are about what's in the ground. CC does have excellent experience and an excellent track record.

The points made about the previously failed ventures are extremely pertinent, and the piece meal 'grab bag' approach of previously worked tenements packaged up by Saracen Minerals, provide for an interesting comparison with IGR.

It seems to me that what Saracen lacks is a brand new discovery like Salt Creek that will guarantee profitable production outcomes from day one and will underpin the offerings represented by the previously worked surrounding ground.

I am waiting for the Quarterly Report before commenting further on IGR, although it is patently obvious that the company faces a bit of uphill resistance from here until financing gets bedded down and new 'successful' exploration results help to change sentiment.

Mind you a decent lift in the gold price wouldn't do any harm either. The current 'slam dunk' in gold is to help bed down some very serious treasury offerings that desperately need to be tucked away for the financial charade orchestrated in the US to be able to continue.

Meanwhile, for those where patience is a bit of a problem, there may be better short term opportunities than in IGR, where funds could do better while the company regroups.

But one wouldn't want to leave it to long too climb back on board as the 'gold train' could start at anytime and without notice.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.