NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Researcherwith respect your current research is a waste of...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Researcher

with respect your current research is a waste of time.

Here are the facts:

1. Zijin has obtained clearance from the DMR/Minister that NKP will receive the notarisation/ mining licence for Garatau. Its just a matter of days before this will occur. That's why Zijin has held off completing its $20m investment.

2. Anglo/ARM will give up its fight against the DMR over the Modikwa Deeps farms originally issued to Genorah and Bauba Mining. The government will pressure the big companies in abandoning all claims. Bauba has told me that discussions have been underway for several months and should be resolved shortly.

3. The Tubatse dispute with the Bengwenyama Tribe will return to the courts unless Genorah resolves via a generous settlement. The court date re appeals is schedule for May. Paperwork from both parties will be submitted to the court within a fortnight.

The key event for NKP shareholders will now be notarisation.

Next will be communication from Zijin re either a takeover offer or JV.

No need for any other research mate. Just sit tight and let the wheels turn. This is South Africa.

If you really want to do some research then may I suggest you investigate what terms have been negotiated between Genorah and Zijin re the free carry of their 26% holding of the Garatau Project. How many shares and dollars will be exchanged? That may be the guide on a takeover price offered to minorities.

The rest re JV partners,loans from Sth African Govt authorities ,listing on the HK exchange , Xstrata, AMED, Gleneagles etc was a distraction and now is history. We have moved on and now waiting for the final saga to unfold. Zijin is the name of the game.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.