CCA 1.35% 7.5¢ change financial limited

CCA Change Financial Completes Acquisition Of Wirecard NZ & Australia

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hey folks,

I am sure you have read the document in greater details. However I thought I'd share my views.
    Its good to see that majority key banks (Me Bank and Bendigo Bank pays license fees) and key supermarket (Woollies) have continued paying the invoices while administration process was on. Now CCA have issued new contracts and they are getting positive responses. This throws out theory of some of bad name of wirecard...etc...

I was positive and am more certain today. I am sure this will continue to get momentum when dust settles.

At the same time good development from US as well. 10 clients are onboarding. Having CBKC being strategic partner will pay off now. So they can do some heavy lifting in US market while CCA focusing in Oz land.

Overall, core business is progressing as planned and new not to miss opportunity had added an extra power to the growth potential by adding an extra jet engine on wings !! off you go baby

**this is my own research based on public info. please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $47.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $48.49K 643.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23306 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 84265 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.