CCA 5.71% 7.4¢ change financial limited

I've no idea why it was raised here but I'm just saying that CCA...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've no idea why it was raised here but I'm just saying that CCA received $1.5m from Ivy whereas CCA had only invested $100k initially. Ivy was a mess at the time and continues to be a mess. The point is, Ivy would not have handed over $1.5m without reason. Ivy token holders were informed that CCA had assumed significant tax liabilities accrued by Ivy. Presumably, this would constitute material information for CCA shareholders.

I appreciate the faith exhibited here by some that the board of CCA will always do the right thing, simply by virtue of being listed on the ASX. However, I have looked hard and find no disclosure by CCA in respect of the referred to tax liabilities. The connection between CCA and Ivy may have been severed a year ago, but there are still matters that warrant questioning. Despite the fact that they are now virtually worthless, you might also ask why CCA surrendered 117m of the 130m Ivy tokens it referred to in its ASX release dated Jan 2019. The reason given makes for interesting reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $46.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $1.89K 25.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137978 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 95992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.