CCA 1.37% 7.2¢ change financial limited

and 20+ we see in matter of just a couple of hours...well, if...

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    and 20+ we see in matter of just a couple of hours...

well, if you watch the trades, it is evident that we have a NOT SO SHY BUYER... showed his intentions on Monday orning right from the word go - gapped up and since then has been buying everything by staying on the top of the queue... so far so go good...

hits the 20c WALL of almost 1.5m sellers and I thought this would be it for the day... just made myself a sandwich and came back to my desk to see that wall shattered...

so from a bidder now he / she has turned into an aggressive buyer... nice to see that for a change (no pun intended )...

now comes the million $ question - is this another of the CCA SPECIAL - P&D or is it legit and we don't fall back to 15/16 like we have always done in the last 12 months?

3 things can happen -

1) we stabilise here @ 20 or keep going up without any announcement (means this is a pure rerate based on the flow of news but delayed due to the CR)

OR

2) get an announcement (so that would not look nice - would mean someone knew and was buying)

OR

3) the rally loses steam but we still manage to stay in the higher side of this run from 13c and not go back to the mid teens

let's see where this ends up today and/or in the next few days...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.