CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Great reply Daylef. It is amazing what some people pass off as...

1. 117 Posts.
    Great reply Daylef. It is amazing what some people pass off as analysis these days.

Great point about bottling capacity also. It is good to come here and read useful information once in a while.

In relation to Indonesia, I also agree. Given the mature nature of CCA in Australia and our relative small population then expectations for revenue growth here need to be realistic. Indonesia however has a far larger and increasingly wealthy population. The potential here is enormous. I have only briefly looked at the recent announcement regarding this. Based on the ownership structure of the Indonesian business TCCC will effectively hold a 51% stake. This is the direct holding of 30% and then the indirect holding through ownership of 30% of CCA.

Now I can see everyone jumping in here as though this is a bad thing, but I believe that with TCCC having such a large holding it provides a far better incentive for them to offer support and knowledge to help build the business there. This especially considering the limited success that CCA have had so far in developing the market there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.