CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

1ronnie - Which side of your post title to sway towards depends...

1. 119 Posts.
    1ronnie - Which side of your post title to sway towards depends upon your time frame and your appetite for risk.

If you are looking to hold for a shortish period, and are looking for a fair certainty of reward then I suggest looking elsewhere.

If you have a longer term view, don't need your capital back in a hurry, and don't mind a bit of risk then it really is a good buy.

At the moment the company has many question marks and you will read a diversity of opinions here as to the significance or otherwise of the matters raised.

So far none of the questions and none of the information provided leads me to believe that the company will go out of business, and so I hold.

I will continue to assert that if they stay viable then by 2012/3 the current share price will look ridiculous.

This will be true even if there are further development delays (when are there not for mining companies?),or more adjustments to reserves, or less than expected production figures, or a number of other along the way issues.

If they fall over and we find out that financially they're in a more precarious position than disclosed, then I'll gladly join the class action.

The more experienced posters here will tell you fear outweighs fundamentals any day, and the current CCC price is the perfect example of this.

Don't hold unless you can afford to - financially and emotionally!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.