CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

ccc needs earnings/profit not aim listing

1. 23 Posts.
    Below is an email I have just sent to CCC - I think it sums things up from where I sit:

Hi Conti,

I am an investor who has been with you for sometime and bought a substantial amount more of your shares when you did a placement at .055 to existing shareholders.

I have watched the listing in the USA track down in relation to the shares on the ASX which is understandable.

I am however concerned that you are pushing ahead with an AIM listing, I have had experience of this through companies such as CFU (on the ASX) and cannot see any benefit that it brings - investors on the ASX are sophisticated too. Corporate finance appears to be weakness at CCC and I ask that you cancel this AIM listing as the last thing you need to do now is issue more shartes for this AIM losting when CCC is very much going down in its SP which poses more problems for the company.

It concerns me that you publish production figures and how they are tracking against target, but you are not forthcoming about profit tracking against target - this is what the market needs to know more than anything.

CCC it is your earnings/profit, that will push up the share price NOT a listing on AIM.

I am sure there are many other long term investors who have stuck with you that feel this way and are currently sitting on substantial losses.

A faithful Shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.