CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I agree brenden that its possible that CCC is just very cheap...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I agree brenden that its possible that CCC is just very cheap for technical reasons. Especially in having this very weak market following some capital raising. Although, I personally think some disappointments have caused at least part of the drop. No one can know for sure.

I don't think its unreasonable to take at least something from current profitability though. Many, including myself, bought CCC as it had current production/profitability and upside. Due to reluctance to provide numbers or even much guidance, its still hard to know what that is either now, or post Pen and Dewitt. That has removed or weakened or something the share price floor which CCC should have in my view. It is also hard to discount growth even further forward when we don't even know what their going to make this year or next.

On Aim, I guess they probably wont issue, especially as shares lower and market very weak but their private statements seem to have been a lot stronger than public on this matter. Private promises have not always been reliable. Don't you find it a little strange they paid that new nonexec director, what I clock at about $600,000 worth of options, when he's really a cap raising guy?

More importantly, I think BooWs point stands. Even if no intention to issue, why bother spending the money and time to list on Aim if your not even raising cash? I know they have big ambitions but at the moment its just a little company. I'm sure most those Aim investors can buy on ASX if they want. JB last year said that a lot of them already had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.