CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

ccc on brr at 10.15am, page-2

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    I don't know. You go for a walk in the spring air and look what happens.

I have spent the morning reading the last two pages of posts here. From what I can make of it (simple is...), management has had some issues with those involved with the convertible notes. As mikayla detailed, there is a toe-to-toe going down. At issue is the best way to raise the cash; not if but how.

Management has proven, proven itself more than capable of dealing in the best interests of shareholders and to be very cluey in its' timing as well as the quality of decision making and announcements. This will prove to be no exception IMO.

A placement with sophisticated investors is ok (even if a % or all is filled that way). It would seem to me to be a great outcome if that is the preferred path, given the fact that CCC would have absolutely no trouble fulfilling the requirement and there would be no last minute greedy arm-wrestle as it were. The sp is so strong and the momentum will simple continue to gain whatever transpires.

Vegemite makes a plausible case in that it must be appreciated that this placement with sophisticated investors is an 'alternative' not an additional raising with 'no added share issue'. These points deserve stressing , I reckon.

The brr interview was presumably set up days ago and management has quite possibly opted to clarify all this whilst in the TH on a Friday morning so the market can digest the real position and open well on Monday, as it deserves to. It would appear to me is that nothing has altered the realities surrounding CCC and that it could be argued that the storm that has erupted is the result of heightened emotions here as sensitive issues are being appropriately dealt with by senior management, to our benefit. Sure, it would have been great to avoided some tooing and froing here, had we been privy, but realistcally these matters are being dealt with as judiciously as possible.

I would stress Vegemites' call that the placement to sophisticated investors is an ALTERNATIVE ROUTE NOT AN ADDITIONAL ONE, with NO ADDED SHARE ISSUE as per arrangements.

Calm and rational, as per usual.

brr 10.15am

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.