CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

ccc take a bow, page-79

1. 4,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    Presumably piotrvip your buy at .077cents was with a view to (at the very least) a return better than cash in the bank. So if say in 12 months time your investment is up near a 10% return (8.5cents), then you have beaten the banks by say 4% and inflation by 6%.

Now I am no actuary actually but I reckon you could well be looking at more like a 200% annualised increase on that 7.7cent investment, if management are anywhere near to their own forward estimates.

So whilst some will give all the short term 50/50 maybe/maybe-not advice that might or might-not eventuate, depending upon what is actually happening with the company (but that is not important to many), I'd look to the overall thrust and support for the company in terms of what they have and what they have planned/funded/contracted.

In short I recommend listening to those who analyse the company and what it offers as an investment. If you are happy to be in, then hold until you are ready to leave, because no-one will second guess anything and you must question some people's motives as well.

If you wish to trade, then go TA if that appeals, because they seem right half the time. Just remember that this is perhaps the easiest way to lose money ever invented and probably the shortest path to misery. Invest instead and stretch your horizon, I reckon. Big-Picture stuff rally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.