CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

ccc threads were the best on hotcopper

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The downrampers ,and some vocal ,but uneducated posters that have invaded this the CCC threads ,have ruined what was one of the best on Hotcopper .

We have one poster ,ridiculing other posters because the stock hasnt risen ...yet ,and we have other posters trying to cast seeds of doubt by associations with another coal mine that didnt get their environmental issues sorted .No other reason .
    Thats totally irrellevent to CCC ,and the most ridiculous garbage I have read ,in an attempt to try and undermine confidence .

The more astute ,see this for what it is ...garbage .

The ones it can hurt is the people new to the market that are easily scared off by doubt .

The quality posters that gave this thread its good name ,told everyone exactly how this was going to trade months ago .Basically ,very volatile ,with the placements being fed in for an undetermined time frame .Then a big rerating will follow .

We have also had blowins that have belittled the long time posters because they havent taken the time to research properly .

Many of them dont even understand how the price action operates in certain situations ,like placements ,capital raisings etc .
    They dont understand that share prices can literally trade at a fraction of their current real value due to factors unrelated to fundamentals .

They dont understand the intricacies of why a stock trading behaves the way it does .

Funky has done a great job of trying to educate ,and still some dont get it .

Mihal has gone to extreme lengths to provide us with recordings of presentations ,newspaper clippings ,conversations with management etc ,and all that seems to be lost under an avalanche of mediocre posts ,by an element of mediocre posters .

Domum and others have given these threads invaluable valuation scenarios ,based on potential earnings for mines that will be developed .

All this amazing knowledge is conveniently overlooked by the mischievous ones here when they post their often irrelevent and unrelated junk .

Anyone that knows me ,will know that I zealously protect genuine newbie posters ,and try to help ,and educate those that are less experienced .

What I cant tolerate is posters that cant be bothered to to do decent research ,but then attack well informed posters ,either individually ,or as a group .

Combi posted a comment about a possible capitulation move ,and was derided for ramping by some posters that dont understand the term .
    It is a term sometimes referred to in candlestick charting .

A capitulation ,or exhaustion move is a term that signifies a possible change of direction after a downtrend ,and is usually characterised by a large candle ,and either an intraday recovery ,or a recovery the next day .
    There are different interpretations depending on the book you read ,but I believe this is the "capitulation " that Combi is talking about ,not a capitulation (as in "giving up ") by the market enmasse .

This move ( the term exhaustion is probably easier to understand ) , in the context of CCC's trading ,could possibly signify the end of a "run" of placement stock that the fund may be selling ,who sometimes dump the last 20m shares ,for example ,if there is sufficient buying depth to be sold into .

Anyway ,I am getting of the track a little .The point is that posters should ask politely if they dont understand ,instead of going off half cocked .

I have seen lots of theories why CCC is still at 7c ,but the simple truth is the sophies are taking their meagre profit with no regard to fundamentals .Thats what they do .Its good money to them ,and then they move to another placement and do it again .

only after they have distributed ,or "laundered" their placement shares will it rise ...its that simple .

News dosent necessarily spark instant reratings ,in fact I find it rarely does .

You get a trader spike if its good news .If its fundamentally good news ,it can sometimes take days ,weeks ,or even months for institutions to act .There is nearly always a delayed reaction of some sort .If CCC goes up after we get some news ,it will simply be a trigger ,rather than the event .

My last comment in this post is to posters is to learn patience .
    Dont be a news junkie ,who needs a news fix every week , then taking out your frustration on everyone from management to the bullish posters .If you are honest ,you will very likely see its your own frustration,and impatience , not management performance thats the real problem in most cases .

CCC is the most underpriced stock on the ASX, when you take into account the advanced stage of their fully funded development phase for the next two years .

There are lots of cheap stocks out there ,but not many with all the ingredients they need to just go ahead and develop multiple mines in a very short time frame ,by tried and proven management .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.